From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:21:15 -0400
I have several free cages available to anyone who could use them.

One is a multi-level cage.  The cage is structurally intact, a little bit of
rust at the bottom.  The pan is in rough shape rust wise, but it has a wire
floor, so the ferrets would never actually come in contact with the pan.
Cover it with newspaper or vinyl flooring and it'll be good as new.

One is a Safe Guard cage.  Again, a bit rusty towards the bottom, and this
one needs a pan (Safeguard will ship one UPS for about $15).

I also have a MidWest Cage Ferret Condo- the black 2x3x4 foot one.  The base
is missing, but has been replaced with a homemeade one, also on wheels,
which works just as well.  Also missing are the ramps and shelves, which you
can buy from Discount Master for about $35.  (This cage would sell brand new
for $150 +/-)

I also have a couple odds and ends of carry cages.

If you want any of these cages, they are available for free, but you have
come pick them up.  Of course if you would like to make a donation to a
shelter, or our "Shelter Helper" fund, it would be appreciated.  :-)

I am in Central NJ.  E-mail me if you are interested.

-Anne