From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:13:24 PDT
While visiting the local mall and enjoying the antics in the ferret cage,
and the all too well known "should we get another one?", I noticed a nice
Biz card with a ferret on it.  There is a Ferret Rescue Shelter in
Clarksville Tennessee.

Ever Green Ferret Rescue Shelter (615) 553-8658.

I have yet to call them, but I plan on doing so to see if they are also here
on the FML and if they are also attending the Cincinnati Ferret show.

We are in the process of moving to Germany and while getting things ready
for yard sales, the Carpet sharks found a small nylon play tent from my
daughter.  This has now become their play house.  It also has a 6' long, 3'
round tunnel that the Charlie loves to lay in and get rolled slowly around
like in a washing machine.  He dooks and war dances then runs in and lays on
his belly and slides and rolls as we roll the tunnel.  It never fails to
make my face cramp from laughing so hard.  The is something about the noise
the fabric makes when something rubs on it that they are fascinated with.

"It's hard to be humble when you are owned by Ferrets!"

Ferrets are the 3rd most popular domestic pet, but not for long!
(watch out cats, it's a full court press by the carpet sharks)

Where do I shop for all those nifty Ferret things?
Http://www.theferretstore.com

Computer Virus HOAX INFO: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

Computer Virus INFO here: http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html