From:
Esther Hung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:46:34 -0400
I've just recently bought a little baby girl, a sable who's the most
absolute dear (to compliment the absolute monster who's nibbling on my
toes.) However she was raised on kitten food and my older boy has always
eaten Marshalls Ferret Food.

While at the pet store I was split over the large variety of different kinds
of ferret food available.  Does anyone have any suggestions which of these
below is the best or comparitively better?

Kaytee Ferret Food
8 in 1 Pro
Marshall's Ferret Food
Totally Ferret
NuPro

Also, my older boy has been 'sulking' ever since we brought the girl over.
We're keeping the baby at my friend's house till she's bigger as the boy is
about 6 times bigger than she is!  After he sniffed her all over, he started
hissing and we separated them via cage for her protection.  I mean he could
probably fit her head in his mouth!  I'm not sure just how to get them to
accept each other.  I'm taking it slow but does anyone have any tips?

Esther Hung
http://www.dragonsinger.com/rhadluck <- My little brother's Ferret page!