From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:21:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Soon me and Mom (Maggie Mae) will be celebrating living together for one
whole year!!  {{{{{{Dance, Dance}}}}}}

I am so happy here.  I have my very own special place to sleep, behind all
the ferretproofing around the washer/dryer.  Mom even put a box there so I
could get out easier.  No one else goes there.

Mom gives me lots of raisins, craisins, and anything else I want.  I is a
very spoilt child.  Anything Mom eats, I have to have some.  But I always
give her kisses for it too.

Best of all, me and Mom have a special psychic bond.  I always know when she
needs me (I don't always hear so good) and especially when she is down, I
make sure to stay by her side and snuggle.  But it makes me feel good too.

I want to give great big HUGS to my Auntie Trish, who got people together to
pay for my surgery.  If not for her, I might not be here now.  Love you
Auntie Trish!

And to Auntie Monica, I know you nicknamed me Jaws and I am sorry for that.
I was just so scared and didn't know what was going on.  But you loved me
anyway and took care of me.  Love you Auntie Monica.  And a big Dook, Dook
eh?

To my Dad (Bob Church), I miss you.  I loved the way you let me kiss your
toes at night and how you would let me ride on your shoulder.  I miss that
alot.  Mom doesn't do that as well as you do.  And she doesn't feed me
raisins in her teeth like you do.  Even though I was very happy with you, I
want you to know I am happier now.  I love Mom a lot and now I have two
boyfriends!!  So, great big hugs and kisses and toelicks and tummy rubs to
you, for bringing me to my new Mom.

Pookie Bear, formerly known as White Fang
Dancing and singing the raisin song