From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:21:02 -0500
Ashling was on top of my chinning bar today gazing forlornly toward the
AB-OrigiOnals (trade marked name by Elite for a piece of exercise equipment)
on the other side.  Let's see, first she climbed some long dresses in the
closet, then she grabbed onto one of the garments outside the closet door
hanging from the Shaker Peg Board, climbed that to the top, went from peg to
peg to top of the bedroom door, leaned over the bedroom door, and made it
onto the chinning bar!  Naw, they don't climb...

Meeteetse can mediate with the best of them.  She removes the handkerchief I
use to not go crazy from the blinking VCR light at night, and then she lays
on her back in a fully relaxed position and just stares at the blinking
"12:00" on the VCR.  We actually leave it that way for her!  She still needs
to learn to do the lotus, however -- though I expect she'd try eating one
readily and she does take to belly buttons easily (If you don't know the
theological reference look it up!).  'Teetse may well have an adrenal, as is
not unusual in a middle aged lady -- she's going in on next Sat.  The amoxi
run did not take her vulva down.  Told The Fly we've been there many times
before so this is not necessary; we'll see if that helps.

'Chopper has decided that the current best treat in the world is avocado and
salsa verde dip, though she skips the onions in it.

Others doing fine, as are we.  trying again to stop Spot's pred.  We'll see
if his colitis is under control once more.

Sukie