Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:56:30 -0400
If you need to know who carries Totally Ferret in your area call
1-800-843-1738 = This number is there Customer Comments/Suggestions line or
what not.  Totally Ferret is actually under the name of Performance Foods
and they make more then Ferret stuff.  I found out when I called.

If you don't have someone close and there is a store that you would like
them to carry it then drop them the number and inform them that it's a hot
thing.  I now have a few places in my area stocking it.

This is not an advertisement for them.  I don't work with them or know
anyone who does.  I just know that it is a common question as to where to
get and I thought I would let everyone know what helped me in getting it.