From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:41:51 -0400
Well, I am off to work at Garth Brooks for the next two days, so I probably
won't have time to check mail until after Ferret Fun '97.  Geez, Garth had
bad timing on this one.  And yes, Ferret Fun '97 was actually planned first.
Anyhow, if you need info, you can call (732) 398-1032, but you will get a
recording telling you a couple of other numbers to call, depending on what
you need to know.  You can also e-mail [log in to unmask] for info.

Remember, if you bring a ferret, written proof of current distemper
vaccination (FervacD or Galaxy D) must be shown at the door, or the ferret
will not be admitted.  Also, we were tipped off that F&G will likely be
there, so you might want to bring your license if you are a NJ ferret owner.

Here are the directions to the show hall, hotel, etc.

From the NJ Turnpike:

Take exit 7A for I-195 West.  Follow to I-295 North.  Exit at 63B for Route
33 West.  At first light make a left onto Klockner Road.  Go 4/10 mile St.
George Church will be on left immediately after first light.

From Route 1: Just north of Trenton take exit for I-295 South.  Take exit 63
for Route 33 West.  At first light make a left onto Klockner Road.  Go 4/10
mile St.  George Church will be on left immediately after first light.

Direction to Red Roof Inn:

From the NJ Turnpike: Take exit 7A for I-195 West.  Go West to I-295 North.
Take exit 67A for Route 1 North.  You will pass the Red Roof Inn on your
left.  Continue North about one mile to the Provincetown road exit.  On
Provincetown Road stay right and exit back onto Route 1 South.  Motel is
just before I-295 on right.

Directions to show hall from Red Roof Inn:

Take right out of lot onto Route 1 South.  Go about 1/4 mile and exit for
I-295 South.  Take exit 63 for Route 33 West.  At first light make a left
onto Klockner Road.  Go 4/10 mile St.  George Church will be on left
immediately after first light.

Directions to Red Roof Inn from show hall:

Take right out of lot onto Klockner, make right at first light onto
Hamilton.  Exit onto I-295 North.  Take exit 67A for Route 1 North.  You
will pass the Red Roof Inn on your left.  Continue North about one mile to
the Provincetown road exit.  On Provincetown Road stay right and exit back
onto Route 1 South.  Red Roof Inn is just before I-295 on right.

The public will be admitted after 10:00am.  We expect the show to end at
6:00pm.