From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 21:43:39 -0600
This is just a reminder that there is going to be a regional FML Anniversary
party in Columbia Missouri on November 8th and 9th.  At this point in time
everyone is indicating they will be here on the 8th.

I will be representing the Columbia contingent, and we will have several
folks from the greater St.  Louis area as well as some folks from the Kansas
City area.  Everyone is certainly welcome and this might be your last chance
to see Mo' Maggie up close and personal.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Margaret "Mo' Maggie" Merchant