From:
"Zero Decibel Darkness - Lets work on perfection..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:53:44 -0500
I've heard about marshal ferrets being sold to labitorys and that is kind of
aginst my standards, I don't want to support a company that does that.  So
how can I find a ferret in my area that isn't one of these marshal ferrets?
everywhere I look all I find is the marshal ferret, I will end up giving in
and buying one of these, but I would rather not.  I live in the minneapolis
twin cities area.  please help me if you can...

 |Title   Zero Decibel Darkness (-decibel-)      |
 |Homepg  http://www.citilink.com/~decibel/      |
 |E-Mail  [log in to unmask]                   |
 |IRC     decibel On EfNet                       |