From:
"Lisa Leidig - The Ferret Haven \"By-the-Sea\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:08:36 -0400
Hi everyone!

I need the collective assistance of the FML members -- I have been asked to
be a member of a panel for the state-wide Animal Control/Health Department
Conference for Virginia next week!  I was very honored and flattered that
they thought of me when wanting to address concerns in relation to ferrets.

My dilemma is this: I do not want to be mis-informed or not 100% accurate in
my statistics for ferrets, rabies, and possible animal control guidelines.
I am seeking any information,suggestions or guidelines that might be helpful
to the ferrets' cause!  Bob C, Dick Bossart, Troy Lynn,specifically I would
like your help, if possible.  Anyone else with information (succinct) would
be greatly appreciated!  I do have a lot of information that I have
gathered, but I am also looking for other opinions angles, or some elusive
"key" that might unlock the minds of the officers to allow for a sane
quarantine policy.  Please help if you can!

Happy Ferreting!

Lisa