From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:43:46 -0700
I posted a week ago saying I found "Rosie", a mature dark sable ferret in
Fullerton CA.  I am happy to report that I was able to return Rosie aka
Matisse to her rightful owner.  She was overjoyed to get her back.  Matisse
has had quite a checkered past, having been confiscated at the agricultural
check point upon arrival in CA and then returned with the promise of sending
her out of state.  Matisse and her owner are living in a coastal CA town now
and Matisse had been taken to a friend's in Fullerton while their apt was
sprayed for pests.  That's where I came in as a rescuer...the unsuspecting
non-ferret person underestimated our fuzzies ingenuity.  I was estatic to
find Matisse's owner and return her, since I had lost a ferret several years
ago.  I will miss Matisse, but in light of the circumstances of Matisse's
past, the 2 were meant to be together (despite the calamities both have
suffered).  I must say it feels really good to unite a family!

Diana + (5 - 1) :-)