From:
Jennifer Dowdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:09:28 -0500
Hi all.  I have never posted before, but have lurked for almost a year.  I
hate to have to admit this, but I don't know anyone here that has ferrets.
We have 3 boys that would love to have a social life outside of the house.
We would own more ferrets, because God knows ferret math is inescapable..
Compulsory!!But our living situation won't allow for any additions right
now.  If any one out there is from Ottawa, please post:-)

Jen,Tony and The (Grape) Bubble Gum Bum Gang...Oliver, Quigley & Winston.