From:
Kathleen Hourihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 17:11:50 -0300
I want to thank everyone who wrote me about giving vitamin C to my ferret
with lymphoma.

There was an amzing number of kind people who wrote to me, so I want to
thank you all here.

We are going to have to get the vitamin C in crystal form, the stuff we have
now will not crush and will not dissolve.  We are probably going to have to
use a dropper to give it to her, there isn't anything she likes as a treat-
not even raisins!  I don't know if we'd be able to dissolve it in the oil..
which is the one thing she likes, and we already give her the PAu D'Arco in
that.

Anyway, thanks again so much to everyone who wrote for your ideas and
suggestions.

Charlie and
Pixie