From:
Antoinette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:12:44 -0500
Hi All,

My little Shotsey girl is home safe and sound.Shes asleep in one of her
favorite places, my haubands undie drawer.  Words can't express the relief
my family I feel.  The posters were the beginning of finding Shots.  A boy
saw her poster and called to tell me that she had been to his house and he
wanted to keep her but his dad said no, then began to tell me of another boy
he gave Shots to.  Well I called the other boy that was suppose to have her
now but believe it or not he said he gave her to his older brother.
Ok...not a problem but, the older brother was at work in Orland and was not
gonna be home till 12 or 1 in the morning and unfortunately took my baby
girl with him to work.  I was told I could pick her up tomorrow.  I THINK
NOT.  I insisted on his name and where he worked and that Orlando is only an
hour drive and that I would be very happy to go pick her up!!!  (Thats the
last thing I wanted to do is wait another day to see her.)To make this
short, we hit the road asap to pick her up.  She looked very depressed when
we got there but my husband said as soon as she heard my voice her eyes
became alight.  I didn't notice because I was to busy holding her very close
to my chest and loving her up.  On our drive home she rested.  As soon as we
let her go in the house her and Sampson were playing like normal.  Shes been
just fine since.

Many thanks for all the kind people who wrote with concern, faith, and
suggestions.  People like you truely give strength in hard times.  Dooks to
all.

Angie, Daniel and fuzzbutts (Shotsey & Sampson)