From:
Erik and Shanna Gamache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 18:24:27 -0400
Hi!  I've been receiving the FML for several months now and have always been
a lurker until now (although I do respond to e-mail addresses sometimes).
We have two little girls Flower and Sadie who are both around 2 years old.
I had to post though because I was so proud of Flower who made it to Neeps
"Ferret of the Month" contest.  Take a look at it and vote for her if you
can.  We're from North Florida and there are not many ferret events to go to
or enter around here so this is her chance.

The address is:
http://www.neeps.com/voting.html

I really enjoy this list and all the exchange of information.  You all are
great!!

Shanna, Flower & Sadie