From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:02:47 -0500
Okay, Bill,

You are allowed to blush but you MUST put this post in the FML.  (Bet you
can't remember me insisting on that before, can you?) Folks, I'd like you
all to take a few minutes to think about all the work Bill does for us all,
all the ferrets he has saved by running the FML, all the times he has helped
us deal with our fears and sorrows, and has even helped with some problems
off-list.  Each day we benefit because Bill Gruber has stood by us as true
friends do -- through thick and thin.  Thanks so much for all the years you
have given us and our furries, Bill.  You mean the world to us, though I
know you don't hear it enough.  It would be hard for it to be said enough,
frankly.  Please, know that you are appreciated and your hard work is not
taken lightly.  You are a true friend.

Sukie

[Moderator's note: OK: <blush>.  You happy now?

But all that aside, I think I need to ask for suggestions about how the FML
should be running, if it could be improved, what subscribers need that isn't
here, and such.

Time constraints are certainly a factor (for example, I have some info about
the 10th anniversary gathering that I need to post) but suggestions are
always welcome.  And thanks to the many of you who have already taken and
continue to spend your valuable time to express your views.  BIG]