From:
Michelle Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:32:06 -0400
Hello everyone.  This is Michelle.  It has been a long time since I have
wrote anything to the listserv, I have changed jobs and I am going to school
4 nights a week so I do not have alot of time.  Since the last time I wrote
in (almost a year ago) I got another ferret.  Her name is Cinamon.  If you
don't remember, the first ferret's name is Mischief.  I got Cinamon at the
end of November.  Lately, Cinamon has got so that she is scared of
everything, even me & my fiance.  If she is playing in a room and we walk
in, she runs and hides.  Every noise scares her if it is anywhere above
normal sounds, like the tv.  We have been very good to her.  My fiance and I
have never hurt her.  She is the only baby, besides Mischief that I have.
When we first got her she liked to be loved on but now she just seems scared
of us.  She has gotten so that she will not come to us.  There are times
when she will come to us and play with us, but she is very skiddish of us.
I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas as to why she is scared of
us, what we could have done but not realized it.  Mischief is not this way
at all.  She comes to us all the time (unless she is playing and doesn't
want to be bothered).  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please email
at [log in to unmask]  Please respond to me at that email because I do not get
to read the listserv everyday.

Michelle, Mischief, & Cinamon

Michelle Anderson
Fiscal Technician