From:
"Cindy L. Gregor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:33:11 -0700
Hi,

I have 2 16 week old ferrets.  One is a rare black-eyed white(Charmin) and
one is a sable(Koala).  They are both females, they are both descented,
spayed and have their shots.  Thay are very healthy, friendly and CUTE!
Unfortunatly, I haven`t had the time to play with them and let them out like
they should because I`ve been so busy and it doesn`t seem fair to them to
keep them in their cage all the time and not have time to get to give them
any attention.  I love them very much, but it`s not fair to them, so that`s
why I`ve decided to find a good, loving home for them with someone who has
the time to let them out and play with them.  I WILL NOT SEPERATE THEM!
They are littermates and have been together their whole lives.  I also have
a 3-story Midwest ferret cage for them, alot of toys, food, dishes, water
bottle, litterbox, litter, 3 hammocks, 2 hanging sleeping bags, 1 ferret
playhouse, 2 spongie jumpers, a SuperPet tube playground, shampoo`s,
deodorizers and more.  As you can see they are very spoiled and i love them,
that`s why i`ve bought so much stuff for them, but it`s not fair for me to
keep them.  If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be, please let
me know.  I live in River Falls, WI, which is very close to the St. Paul
area of MN.

Thank You,
Alicia
Ways to Contact me: