Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:45:37 -0700
A few days ago I did that Tamagotchi/CDFG gag post.  In researching it, I
ran across a whole pile of websites devoted to small digital beeping pets,
which is silly enough...and then I found their "virtual graveyards".

That's right, fellow devotees of the truly bizarre, it's some of the
funniest stuff on the Internet, a kind of "sick and twisted" version of our
"Rainbow Bridge" eulogy sites.

It's beyond comprehension!  Start at:
        http://www.urban.or.jp/home/tobikan3/hakae/

The site is organized by how many "virtual years" the plastipets lived..
Written mostly by kids, often kids whose English is a 2nd language.

You'll find stuff like:

"Sorry, I did not relies that constantly feeding you bones would make you
unhealthy and so at 1 year of age I attempted eauthanasia to put you out of
your misery because your health was so bad, you were so sick.  Sorry x a
million." followed by "Go to hell, beeper butt!" and such ditties as "Sorry
for accidentally flushing you down the toilet", "I LOVED MY TAMAGOTCHI WITH
ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.  TOO BAD I TORCHED THE SUCKER IN MY FIREPLACE!!  HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" and the pyrotechnic "Why couldn't you fly
!!?  You would have been the first to outerspace.  .....pitty my rocket blew
up with you in it.  you s**t head !!!!....you plastic shell should have
protected you from the fire.......R.I.P ..... better luck next time !!!!!!",
"You freaken little no good for nutin pice of circits!ANYWAY BY!!!!"

(BIG, please, I know it's not directly a fert thing but it's a twisted
mirror of our Bridge and some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen...)

 For a wild true story of crooked cops, stolen guns, perjury, fraud
 and false criminal charges, see http://www.infinex.com/~jmarch