Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 02:28:24 +0300
shalom to all from Israel!

This is definitely not a flame on anyone in FML or mentioned here, just some
constructive criticism.

This time I'm really surprised with you people.Someone mentioned couple of
days ago she talked to a USDA agent that mentioned angora ferrets bite more
then "regular" ferrets.

Where r the hard facts and references, does she or he have any proof or any
other things to back up these look alike facts?

Probably no, but alot of you already agreed they bite and even consider
what to do to ban import.

I'm really surprised with you pam.Wild animal???????????what wild animal do
u breed a cat to get an angora one?  how about an angora rabbit?  or a long
hair douches hound?

I know people with angora ferrets and they r not wild and not in the habit
of biting.

If I were an american ferret owner (and I'm not I'm an Israeli ferret owner)
I would never even dare saying "ferret" and "wild" in the same sentence,
there's much more hazard in it then having some ferrets that bite.

Hey rose,how about this USDA agent name and address or any other proof
angora ferrets r vicious animals?

The sad "story" here isn't about people how come here saying wrong things
and present them as facts, the sad "story" is everybody here accept it right
away without checking.

sorry if i got carried away but angora ferrets must have someone to
protect them from all these "facts".

hope u r all still my friends.
yaniv rottenberg
israel.