From:
Marla Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 12:38:14 -0400
Sadly, asthma and allergies have come to my home and it's with a heavy heart
that I'm looking for good homes for five adorable balls of fur.  I have
three males and two females.  I'll have to dig up my records (I'm terrible
with numbers) but I think they're all under four years old.  (Well, one I
took in and I'm not sure how old he is, but he's not an oldtimer).  They're
all sweethearts, although one of the females tends to be a nipper.  I live
near Macon, Georgia (center of the state), but I'm willing to travel any
reasonable distance to find a good home for my critters.  If any of you
great ferret lovers out there can help me, please email me directly at
[log in to unmask]  The situation is pretty bad and I've put off
doing anything about this far too long, so I need to move fairly quickly.