From:
YELENA LEVITINA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:48:21 -0400
Hello , everybody !
I usially do more reading than posting, but today I just had to respond to
the message about " sweedish angora ferrets that destroy all the good work
of american ferret lovers"

Let me tell you I just got two of these "imported biters" and they are as
sweet as a ferrets could be.  I've had them fo a little over a month now and
didn't notice anything remotely related to the "conspiracy to destroy ferret
reputation in USA" .  They are two males 3 month old with a bundle of energy
that would be equal to about a dozen of american ferrets with cafeine intake
problem, but they are the only ferrets in the house (and I live with a total
of 8 ) who enjoy cuddle with humans for more than 5 seconds.

They do posess more house destroying power because of their size ( at 3
month old they are larger than my biggest males and weight about 4 lb each)
and all my ferret-proofing rules (anything valuable should be at least 2
feet of the floor) do not work anymore, but as soon as you pick one crazy
roling furry huracane up it instantly changes to a soft and cuddly licking
machine and you will be kissed from ear to ear.

So to all ferret lovers who never had the experience of being loved by a
ferret the size of a cat with a fur as soft as angora rabbit's , please,
don't discriminate the whole nation of sweedish ferrets just because USDA
people say so.

Dooks to everyone imported and domestic.

Yelena and
Baby the Couch Killer, Bantik the White Socks ,Kroshka the Pooh , Teddy
the Flying Ferret-Bear , Fluffy the Sweetheart, Porky the Silly Willy
(angora) , Turbo the Cloud (angora) , and new since yesterday still
nameless little panda ferret.