Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:23:39 -0500
I have been "On The Wagon" for the better part of three months, but I used
to drink quite a lot.  My girl Randi, who always runs around the room
freely, seemed to be able to find Vodka, Rum, Gin, Beer, Wine, Tequila, or
whatever, no matter where I put it.  She would always get a lick or two in
before I could stop her, but not much.  Question one: how much does it take
to get a one-pound ferret drunk?  Question two: Has anybody else observed
this habit in another ferret?  She doesn't mess with any of my other drinks
much at all.

HalP.
On The Wagon