From:
Aprille Indelicato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:23:51 PDT
Hi!!
I wanted to let everyone know that a friend of mine (Jamie) has just
registered a new domain name: ferrets.net

Now he is asking for links and ferret pictures to add to his site!

You can go visit it at: http://ferrets.net
There's not much there yet, it's only a couple weeks old. =)
I will say he has a beautiful image of a black-footed ferret there, though.

Also, I have registered a postcard service at:
http://ferrets.net/aprille/postcards

I am really interested in making some ferret images available for use as
postcards.  Right now, I am just using some abstract images I created,
besides the default images of landscapes, etc...

If anyone has some nice ferret photos, that they think would make great
e-cards, could you please send them to me ([log in to unmask]) with your
name & the ferret's name?

If you'd like to be included on this new site, you can send mail to either
me or to Jamie ([log in to unmask]).  And if you have any suggestions on how
to improve this new site, please feel free to tell us!

Many thanks!!
Aprille