From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:26:50 -0700
Hi all--

I've been thinking (uh-oh) about creating a page just about how to cope with
a bad biter.  I know that the FAQ has plenty of bite-training tips, but I'm
thinking about a page that would contain not only tips on how to help the
ferret along but also how to help the person keep their cool in dealing with
a serious biter.  I know that working with Cully has sometimes been
traumatic for both of us, and I think it would be nice to have a group of
voices out there to encourage people to work with biters.  Would people out
there be willing to donate techniques, testimonials, and coping mechanisms
to such a page?  I should say up front that I don't believe in striking,
nose-flicking or pinching a ferret, although I certainly do believe in
scruffing.

Anyway let me know if such a page would be appreciated, and I'll happily get
to work on it.  I know that many more people here have much more experience
with this than I do, but hey, that means I still have the fingertips to type
the page :) (I would think hard before putting a joke like that on the kind
of page I'm thinking of, though)

Regina
and Cully and Amelia too!