From:
"Heather R. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:17:36 -0400
Hi all!

Just thought I'd add my input on the Ferret Tails scent topic.  I think
Aimee smells like Root Beer, too.  Maybe a little fruity, but Root Beer
nonetheless.  Jason thought I was nuts smelling her tail...

Our hit rate with Aimee is 75-80%.  She's pretty good about it, but
occassionally decides that she'd like to try another corner of her cage
instead.  When she's out, she rarely goes.  Just this past weekend, she was
out running around and went back into her cage to go.  Jason and I were so
proud, dancing around like a couple of idiots because "She went potty in the
cage!" So Aimee got lots of kisses from mommy and daddy for that one.  =)

And to clarify Jason's earlier post, ferret math is about to strike in our
apartment, but since our hearts are bigger than our bank accounts, we are
searching for a less expensive way to obtain a buddy for Aimee.  Not
necessarily free, but not $150 either.  If anyone has suggestions, feel free
to let us know.

Dooks to you all,

Heather, Jason, and Aimee (Do you other ferrets' Mommies and Daddies dance
around when you go potty?)