From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 19:57:07 -0500
We've had two phone calls in two days from people looking to buy or adopt
ferrets who said they found us on some web pages.  Please, if you have us
listed as a shelter or breeder, we are NOT either.  Steve and I have a
history of taking in and loving very abused or handicapped ferrets or both
(though we have not taken critters in in great quantity), and have found
special homes at times (though most just stay here and become family).
It's more a rescue situation for down and out fuzzies now and then.

Sukie
He should have known when he went to the cryoproctologist that it wasn't
over with the icy glare...       (a joke of Steve's)