From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:51:54 -0400
Hi gang--

Rocky the ferret and I are looking for some help with Ferret World and The
Rainbow Bridge.  It seems that I just can't do this stuff by myself now that
I have a child.  I am so, so far behind that I'll never catch up and may end
up just shutting them both down for good in order to actually have a life
again and not worry about updating them.  I'd prefer that the person(s)
helping me be a member of a well known Atlanta area ferret organization such
as the GDFA---only because by being a member, you are most likely a real
ferret entusiast and not just someone who wants to write web pages.  I'm not
a member myself, but I do love ferrets like crazy!!  If you aren't a member
but are still interested, let me know.

For the past three years, I have done all this stuff by myself and I have
come to a point now where I can no longer do it myself.

Thanks!
...and we'll be talkin' atchya!

Roger and Rocky