From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 23:41:55 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I warned you, you may get more of me than you wished for.

The ferrets have been helping me to "put away" all the stuff I brought back
from Houston.  I am not quite sure if I will ever find it all again or not.

The favorite item seems to be phone cords.  I have been switching around the
phones and have left some extras laying about.  Well, there are none laying
about now.  Sigh.  I guess I will have to turn up all the tubing in the
house to retrieve them.  Or not.

It has been very cool here lately and I have kept the windows open for two
days.  Have also made a recluse of myself so that the animals could enjoy
the weather while I am here.

Yep, Mags is going on a trip this weekend.  Won't say where, but have been
promised there be men there.  hehe.  If the folks I visit survive my visit,
maybe they will let you know.  After they get all those new ferrets they are
going to have to have after being exposed to the ferret math virus.  Of
course, I have been warned to take a carrier with me, seems there are some
real cuties up for adoption.

Pookie says as soon as she is finished helping me put away everything, she
will write a post.  Oh joy.  I can't wait to see what she will tattle on me
this time.  She has been very busy lately taking lessons from Bubba in
Houston on the fine art of begging.

Mags