From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 03:10:15 -0400
Okay, I know there was a vote for owning a ferret in California and I never
heard the out comes of that.  What are the results.  I know this was quite a
long time ago, but ever sine I first saw a ferret I thought: "That is the
kind of pet I want." But I've been hanging in suspense this whole time.  I
was devistated when I found out, shortly after I first saw a ferret, that
owning a ferret in California was illegal.  I seriously want one baaaad!!
Help!  E-mail me the results of that vote!!  I've read and read and read
about ferrets and I know how to take care of them and everything.  I've been
saving up money for a ferret and everything, but the only problem is the law
and mom and dad.  Well, and the cat and dogs, but the other pets are pretty
mellow and sleep all day anyways, so I'm sure they would just be *thrilled*
<strongly exagerating> to have another pet.  Actually I don't think they'd
even notice.  So anyways, the point is I need to know the law-is it illegal
still?  I haven't heard any huge parties or anything so I'm praying... LMK!

[BC]