From:
Brett & Missy Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:13:22 -0600
Hello all, Brett here,

I know this question has been posed to the list before, but I guess you
never pay attention till something happens.  Jasper, our 1yr (and some
change) male sable has had some hair loss on the end of his tail.  It
doesn't seem to be progressing, and there are no other symptoms, so we're
not overly fearful of adreanal problems.  He does seem to have some sort of
black heads on his tail, so I'm thinking its a skin thing of sorts.  Any
info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we have recently moved, and were without internet access for about a
week, OH THE AGONY!!!  I thought I remembered that the Kodos-Kommandos list
was going to be starting up again.  Does anyone know if it has, and if so
the sign-up info?  Thanks Again!

     Earth First!!!  We'll dook the other planets later!

Brett & Missy Lapham & The Double Dooks in Montana
http://www.creativelynx.com/EAM/home.htm
Earth and Animal Matters Home Page