From:
Glynn Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 10:34:41 -0400
Hi

I am new to the list and love reading it every day.  I get my new Ferrets
over the Labor day weekend.  I am now looking at building them their home.
They will be living in the house, infact they will be in the living room so
that any one who comes in the house will see them.(I have my own sewing
business) So I want them to have a nice looking house, but I can not see
paying what the pet shops want for their cages.  I am very sorry I know that
I am now stepping on some toes!  Does any one know where I can find the nice
black coated wire that the cages at the stores are made out of.  I live in
the Metro Detroit area and have tryed all the building supply stores,(the
big chains and well as the small stores) the fence companies, and I have
even called wire companies.  The wire company told me to buy the wire have
it coated then make the cage...Please any help would be great, I am almost
ready to buy the hardware cloth and paint it, but it still will not look as
nice.

Thank You,
Linda Phillips