Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 20:26:23 -0400
Just a quick note about ping pong balls.  We bought them this summer to put
in the fuzzies pool.  They loved them, trying to get them out and rolling
around the floor.  A couple days later we found a piece of plastic on the
floor.  OH THE HORROR!!!!!  We searched and searched until we found all the
pieces and put the ball back together and made sure we had them all and our
big boy, Burgler hadn't eaten a piece.  Thank heaven we did find them all.
The girls mouths are smaller( like all females, Ha Ha!) so they couldn't get
the ball in their teeth.  Burgler, on the other hand got his teeth into it
and broke it up into smaller pieces.  So now we don't use ping pong balls
anymore, but golf balls are great.  No trouble with them as yet.

Love and Kisses to all the fuzzies!
Penny, Burgler, Missitoo, Flower and Blossom