Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:14:30 -0500
From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Capt Meme here...(aka NONOBADFERRET)
Phase two of operation "dog" went into effect last night.  I continued recon
of said dog from airfield, while Sgt.  Chewbakka met the dog face to face.
All we were able to obtain was his name and rank.  He is Dweezel, the weasle
hound.  Private Monster was mezmerised by his meeting with dog and just
stood there staring not knowing what to do.  If not for Sgt.  Chewbakka's
intervention he would prob- ably still be standing in the same spot and lost
to our cause.  I observed dog playing with some of our stolen loot including
a ball.  This is becoming very serious!  THIS IS AN URGENT REQUEST!...We
need translation of "Woof-woof","Yip-yip" NOW!

We will attempt to steal some of dog's Kibble tonite, wish us luck.

Signing off.. Capt. Meme
--

Mikki & Dee                       -l-
"Learning To Fly"on Autopilot  -o-(_)-o-  Team AMIGA