Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 08:50:43 -0400
From:
Charles J Steel <[log in to unmask]>
My ferrets seem to have developed a craving for soap.  I have heard of other
ferrets that like to lick soapy water, which mine do also.  Recently when I
was giving our younger ferret, Kneesaa, a bath she started to lick my hands
while I was lathering her up.  Also, my wife found some missing decorative
soaps with tooth marks in them.

Are there any large health risks involved with eating soap?  I'm not going
to start feeding it to them, but I want to know if it's alright if they
sneak a little while were not watching sometimes.

Thanks.

Chuck Steel
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/csteel/index.html