Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:49:39 -0400
From:
I was looking through a recent ferret maga and it was suggested that you
line your cage with some kind of cloth so that your fuzzies do not get sore
feet from the metal floor.  This is the first I have heard of this - is this
what is now suggested?  Please e-mail me personally what you think.  I'll
check the FML too for responses on this.  I have checked the Ferret FAQ, and
nothing like this is mentioned.  My fuzzy has been living in a clothless
cage for two years now, and I know her feet aren't sore because she dances
when I take her out.  It'd be hard to do that if her feet were sore.

Anyway, any input would be great,
thanks - Marc and Jordan (Marc's the human - hee hee!)

 "Hello.  My name is Inigo  |      Marc Renzoni        | "I find your lack
 Montoya.  You killed my    |     SUNY at Buffalo      |       of faith
 father.  Prepare to DIE!"  | [log in to unmask] |      disturbing."
 -from "The Princess Bride" |       GO BILLS!!         | -Darth Vader, ANH