Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:14:07 -0400
From:
YELENA LEVITINA <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, everyone!
I just happened to have MFM with the Ralph's Review for the clear gate, so
here is the info :

Kinsey Advertising
140 W. 29th St., Suite 191
Pueblo, CO 81008-1016
719-527-8004

They call it Weezl Watcher Ferret Restraint Gate and the measuments of the
gate are 24'' tall and fits into doorway up to 32'' wide (outdoor sizi is
36'' wide).

We have a favorite toy in our house this week: paper bathroom cups.  Not any
cups will do, just small ones , that do not fall from the head when proudly
worn by the ferret.  There should't be enoph cups for every ferret, because
if everybody has them it is "no fun".  The competition and show off is the
key and occasional bump on the wall or walk into furniture does not spoil
the pleasure.  I tryed making visor holes in them and they completely lose
interest in those with the holes.  Also I always have cups with Looney Tunes
or Animal designs (it is for my 9 year old human child , don't think I am
coo-coo) and ferrets seem to have preference in the design choices (may be I
am coo-coo after all).  Anyway, enjoy your fuzzies any time you get.  Dooks
and kisses to all the ferrets in the world.

Yelena.

P.S. Still love my two Quality Ferrets angoras , but they need a little
larger cup size then everybody else (at 3 month old).