Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:33:00 -0100
From:
Josef Bjornberg <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded to my first letter!  I have
got a lot of good tips and help!!!

Now, I thought I would share with you a truly horrible event that took place
yesterday.

Me and my girlfriend was cooking dinner and Elvis was squirting around like
a flash everywhere we went.  He also kept biting my girlfriend on the feets.
Anyhow, we needed something from the freezer so I picked him up to let him
look in there.  Since he was such a pain in the butt (or feet in this case)
on the ground and I thought he perhaps would like to see the freezer.  I
opened the freezer and held him closer to it to let him look inside.  I
reached in for the meat and when I got it out I saw Elvis with his tounge
caught on the metal.  Whoa!  I panicked and got him loose.  Some skin came
off and Elvis was really upset!

I was really worried but there seemed to be no problem except for some
moderate bleeding from the tounge that stopped after a couple of minutes.
We calmed him down and gave him a raisin.

This might seem quite obvious but - don't introduce your friends to your
freezer!

Come to think of it neither one of us removed the skin that came off, so
there is probably still some ferret-tongue in the freezer...

Regards from

Josef and Elvis in Sweden
--- Terminate 5.00 UnReg(28)