Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 23:52:44 -0500
From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

As a favor, I took in a largish kit from a friend.  His name is Brock he is
a cutey and I think he may end up being a cinnamon Panda.

I have been accused in the past of having a rather strong strain of ferret
math that can even climb over the ether and infect folks.

Georgia wrote and now she has a newby also.  And then there is Ronnie
thinking about it.

Listen you two, I take no responsibility for your actions.  I posted a fair
warning a month or so ago and you put yourselves in harms way by continuing
to write to me.  So There!!

This is one time when it really isn't my fault. hehe.

Mags, laughing away