Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 02:48:42 -0400
From:
Esther Hung <[log in to unmask]>
Last week during the big storm in NJ, a ferret ducked for cover in the
garage of a classmate of my little brother's.  It was in poor condition
which makes me believe that the ferret had been out wandering for a few days
already, pretty much skin and bones and very dehydrated.  Also missing a few
tuffs of hair from the tail.

I haven't seen this ferret myself, but it sounds like a dark sable with a
very prominent bib that extends down the belly.  Very friendly and sweet.  I
wish I knew more, not even sure what the gender is.  But the woman who found
him has been feeding it kitten chow and made sure it's been getting lots of
fluids.

Lost and Found posters have been posted around the house and the local
police and a ferret rescue in south NJ have been contacted but so far a week
and no one has come to claim it.

If you've lost or know someone who's lost a ferret in the Whippany/East
Hanover/Morristown area of Morris County NJ, please write back to me so I
can tell the woman.  If no one claims the ferret, she's going to try keeping
it, but she has to ship out for the Coast Guard in 6 months.  Afterwhich I
might take it in.  (If nothing happens, the fuzzy is going to the vet next
week.)

Esther Hung with Jingoro and Ryouki all hoping that missing fuzzie's
parent(s) are found.