Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:32:34 -0700
From:
Ok so I have gone though some changes in my life and the latest is "Ferret
Therapy" I now and in the past have owned dogs, cats, horses, sheep and
goats to name a few but after some thought I decided to get a ferret and man
is my little "Snickers" the best pet this 37 year old man can remember .It
never fails that any time of the day this newly discovered little friend of
mine can and does bring a smile to this street wise been around the block
self made country boy , I have had her about a month now and I must admit we
went though the "rodent not so rodent stage" but now she pretty much rules
my heart and needless to say she rules my cats to.  When I first bought her
I talked to vets and one or two ferret owners who assured me that their
would never be a social or affectionate relationship with her and whoooooh
were they wrong - Ok true I am sure when she wants out of her cage and as we
know she always does she is capable of giving me a look that I can't refuse
but their is much more, at first I thought it was the no fear attitude I
liked about her but the fact remains that a emotional bond has formed and
this dude loves his ferret.  I welcome all letters and correspondence in
regards to ferrets and offer what ever assistance I can with years of
working next to veterinarians and hands on experience with my farm animals,
or just write to talk ferret and share some storys.  Oh yeah thanks Bill
Gruber for the personal touch and the assistance you offered with the Juno
thing, ahhhh one more thing - I would really appreciate information on ways
I can take snickers more places with me like carrying sacks, cold and hot
temperature travel, water and feed etc..

Scott   <[log in to unmask]>