Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 23:07:27 -0400
From:
Dale Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
I wish I had my camcorder ready 'cause this would have won a funniest home
video contest!

Now before I begin you must understand that Dickens (one of my two ferrets)
has this love of the vacuum cleaner nozzel (cannister type vacuum) and will
chase it endlessly if I leave him out while vacuuming.

I was home on a weekend and was cleaning and vacuuming and let "da boyz"
(Hershey and Dickens) out.  They were chasing each other around and Dickens
jumped on the top of the vacuum, right onto the power switch, which turned
it on.  Hershey hightailed it under the bed but Dickens heard that nozzel
end wooshing and jumped off to tackle it.  Next thing I know he's dragging
that nozzel all over the floor and actually vacuuming up some food they had
spilled.

I thought it was pretty funny...but it gets better!

Here comes Monday and I'm coming home from work and I hear the vacuum
running (I had left it out).  I go into my apartment and there is Dickens
dragging the nozzel around "vacuuming" the apartment again.  He had managed
to turn it on again and must have been playing for a while 'cause the vac
was pretty hot!

Needless to say I can't leave the Vac out when the boys are playing now
because within 15 min Dickens has turned it on and is trying to play!

Dale
Look up curiousity in the dictionary and you will find
a picture of a Ferret...Trying to see what is on the next page.