Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:38:23 -0500
From:
Hello everybody,

I wanted to see if any of you had any suggestions for me!  I have a
wonderful fuzzy, his name is Kookai, I have written about him before once or
twice.  He has always been a bit sickly, soft stools here and there and has
always been pretty skinny.  He recently has been having soft stools but this
time he is eating ALOT, has bad smelling stool and still loosing weight.  I
am taking him to the vet today, I have a feeling it may be parasites because
of his increased appetite and he doesn't seem to be sad.  Has anybody ever
had this type of problem with their children?  You can email me at:

Thanks!
Melissa