Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:37:23 -0400
From:
Hi!  My Name is Moondancer ... aka Dani, or as my Daddy likes to call me,
the Amuckster.  My family and I live in Phoenix, AZ.  My Daddy is building
me a brand new, huge home that I would be more than happy to share with
anybody that is looking for a good place to live.

My Mommy and Daddy don't have a lot of money, but they do have a lot of love
... and they are experienced ferret people.  I had five sisters and brothers
at one time ... Whew!  That was a lot of fun!  But then we moved ...

My brother died two summers ago, and I have been so lonely ever since.  My
Daddy plays with me alot, but he just isn't a ferret, ya know?

So, if ya know of a little fuzzie that needs a new sister, I am available!

Talk to ya soon!

Blessed Be,
Mystara
Witchhaven List Moderator

May the Circle never be broken.  May the earth always be whole.  May the
rattle ever be shaken.  May the Goddess live in my soul ... -Circle of
Hecate