Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:35:11 -0700
From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Howdy from Eden & her guys in Seattle,

We went to our first Ferret Frolic yesterday & it was a blast!  None of us
have ever seen so many ferrets in one place.

Misha & Lem made friends with every ferret they met, and our travelling
kennel was extremely popular with the other ferrets for some reason.  they
were piled up in there 6 deep at one point.  It was great, Lem the sleepybug
loves to cuddle up with other ferrets & I don't think he slept alone for
more than 5 minutes the entire day... Misha was in turbo mode for about 3
solid hours (after an extremely high energy morning at home too) and could
barely stop to say hello to each new ferret before he had to run off & meet
the next one... You'd think after all that excitement he'd have been worn
out instead of trying to wake us up at 1AM to play again!

Misha by the way won the sitting up contest with the help of a raisin of
course Lem decided to nap through the yawning contest & looked way too cute
to disturb...

Poor Misha though: this morning on his walk he ran straight to the car &
begged to get in because he wanted to go back so much!  He just doesn't
understand that all his playmates from yesterday aren't still there waiting
for him... We humans are still a little worn out, but it was a great time,
and we all are looking forward to the next one...

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)