Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:25:33 EST
From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
I was advised by Bill Killian that if I posted to these lists that breeders
of European Short-hairs and Angoras might contact me.  I have located one
(in Sweden) who brings kits over about once a year...thank you Yelena!

I posted a few days ago about my frustrations in finding privately bred
ferrets.  Yelena kindly referred me to Quality Ferrets in St. Pete, Florida.
They are now in Sweden but I have communicated with them.  Anyway, I am
interested in a breeder who is either close enough for me to drive (I live
in Tallahassee, Florida) or who will ship.

Thanks to anyone who can advise me!

     Katharine
     Lily (If I don't like those fat, hairy ferrets, I'll just be snobby)
     Lany (I don't care what they look like...I'll play with ANYTHING!)