From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:32:11 -0500
Hello,

Melissa reporting on what it's like to spend a week (10 days, actually!)
ferretless in San Diego, CA:

1) the FML gets a reprieve from wordy, know-it-all letters and silly
   ferret stories
2) I turn progressively geekier without the ferrets to keep me away from the
   computer (may have something to do with the sysadmin conference i'm at)
3) I shrivel up into a darkened, wizened, wrinkled husk of a person
4) I try to convince my friends to act like ferrets ("No! Really! C'mon,
   steal the sock! Pleaase?")
5) Failing that, I start hiding (and losing) my own socks, wallet, shoes,
   without the benefit of ferrets around to a) make me keep track of them
   b) just save me the truoble by hiding them themselves
6) Fashion improves immeasurably without ferret hair decorating my clothes

-..Just a short list.  For those of you still in MI/midwest, it's roughly
mid-70's here, perfectly sunny, and the beach is beautiful.  Ahh.  :)

Melissa

 __ Melissa Litwicki ____ [log in to unmask] __
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters