From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:32:08 +0000
For CSC-SCC's benefit and perhaps others who are having some little trouble
with a big trouble-maker, as in the case of Thelma's aggression of poor
little, tender-butted Louise, let me suggest:

Get yourself a pint-sized plastic sprayer bottle that has an adjustable
nozzle.

Fill the bottle with cold water, twist the nozzle to get a solid stream of
water when you squeeze the trigger, and wear it on a belt, like a cowboy
packing a sixgun.

The next time Thelma hassels tender-butted Louise, squirt Thelma repeatedly
with the water bottle about 2 or 3 feet away and try to get the solid stream
of cold water into one of her ears !  Also yell loud at her at the same time
the water hits her in the head (ear).

Thelma will run like the devil himself is after her.  Repeat the squirts at
every instance of Thelma's aggression, and I can just about assure you,
Thelma will wise up real quick and thereafter, leave Louise alone.

                        Glueck auf ! (Good luck !)

Edward Frettchenvergnuegen Lipinski,   Der Frettchenlustbarkeitsfuerher !