From:
"Michael Francis Kubin Esq." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:58:04 -0400
Greetings All

I've been a luker here for about a year now, and thought I would post this
to see if I have the only ferret who talks in their sleep.

Slinkey will chatter, and I do mean chatter to where you can hear it across
the room.  Go over to the cage and their will be a ferret cuddle of about
six to eight ferret's all asleep and Slinkey will just be chattering away,
sound asleep.

Don't seem to bother the rest of the carpet shark's.  Must still be dokeing
in his sleep.

Powder (the white one)
Sandie (I'am second in command)
Gispey ( I'am the kisser)
Loco ( anybody got a bannana, how bout a grape)
Bandit (sox's,sox's I smell S O X 'S)
Slinkey (let's Dokie)
Sandy (I just want to cuddle)
Penny (I'am just so small and qute)