Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 15:55:30 -0400
Sorry about that folks (post being cut off) my computer has been having
slight complications which hopefully will get fixed on Monday - Wednesday.

[Moderator's note: this is a continuation of Emily's post which first
appeared in issue 2091 -- the end of the post never got here! BIG]

Other things... The heating unit, I had posted I believe a week or so ago
about my gas heater unit and not knowing how to protect my Tess..  Well my
fiance is planning on getting chicken wire this weekend and maneuver some
kind of contraption to stop them, well her from entering.  Thank you so much
for all those who posted with help.

As for Bandit and his previous illness..  I'm still not sure what exactly
the vet calls it but it's some kind of gastric type thing (in the
intestines)..  Bandit is 98% better.  Still funny poop every now and then
but the doc told me that it is okay.  She even informed me that they have
some new meds out for what Bandit had that will cure it up in a month, now
that's better then the few months that I had to deal with it ..  I hope that
I never have to go through that again but it is nice to know..  For all
those who are new Bandit had green ickies and minimum to non of food intake.
Other then that acting like a normal healthy fert (not fart, fert).  Now he
eats like a pig, I have to remind him that he is a ferret, and is back to
normal poop..  I thank all that sent me recipes and there help in trying to
get Bandit to take meds and food.  Unfortunately forcing was the only way to
do it but he is better and now I believe that it is over, he has been okay
for over a month now.  I would like to thank my vet (although she may ketch
up to this post in a few months) seeing she did get on the phone with me
every other day (sometimes every day) seeing I'm a nervous fert mom.  I also
would like to thank her for caring on the personal side as well.  I have to
say that I've never been happier with a vet, now only if I could find a
doctor for myself that I liked as much as her!!

I would also like to thank BIG ... I've only been on the mailing list a
short time and I'm so glad to have someone like you putting our ferret
family together..  It's nice to know that when there is a problem there is
others that can help you through it.  BIG you are responsible for bringing
us together and I thank you.  =20

I feel that I've said all that I need to.

Thank you,
Emily
 Bandit and Tess